WMVR NO REFUND POLICY
I acknowledge that payment for this class is non-fundable, all sales are final.
2021 EDUCATION POLICY
1. The Western Magic Valley REALTORS® (WMVR) reserves the right to cancel a class no later than 10 days prior to start of the course.
2. Class must be paid in full prior to the start of class to receive credit.
3. You must sign-in to receive credit.
4. 100% attendance is required to receive credit. If late, credit for the course will not be given. There is no leaving early.
5. Electronic usage is NOT permitted during class, unless otherwise specified by Instructor. Periodic breaks will be provided to allow time to return phone calls and to check emails.
6. If emergencies arise, upon WMVR Board of Directors approval, a credit may be allocated to be used for a class in the future, before the end of that calendar year.
7. If course is missed by licensee, all fees are forfeited – Fees will not be rolled over.
Effective January 1, 2020